Sunday, December 9, 2007

10 more days!

We tried to get a good picture for some Christmas cards - and this is the best we could come up with... which isn't too bad. But in case they never turn into Christmas cards, Merry Christmas from the Mikkelsens! :)


So there's only ten more days until we get to go home for Christmas. We are way excited and hope that the roads are open so we can actually make it home! It has helped me to have something to look forward to (getting closer everyday!), so I'm doing much better this week. I am still looking for new jobs for next year though. I'm definitely looking at elementary positions, and am hoping that something will work out.

Josh only has 2 more finals left this week! He's got Torts tomorrow and Crim Law on Thursday. We will both be really relieved when he is done, at least until we get his grades! :) He doesn't have much faith in himself, but I know he's done really well.






You can't tell, but there was a beautiful sunset behind this self-photo from our front porch. I kept re-taking and re-taking and couldn't figure out why I could only get Josh in the picture! Well, it turns out it was zoomed all the way in, which left me with about four of these pictures on my camera! Thought I'd share one of them with you!

4 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

Well I think that your picture is beautiful.

Muir Family said...

4 more days, you can make it!! Good luck finding a new job, I hope you can find something you will like. Your Christmas pic is cute. We have the same thoughts "Please let the roads be good and safe, and not snowing, and OPEN". Have a Merry Christmas!

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

You know that we have a couple photographers in the JRC right? jk...those pics are great.

Stacey said...

Love the pics! The zoomed in one is funny too! Hang in there counting down the days and I hope the weather cooperates for you. I hope you can find a new job that you like better too! Take care and have a Merry Christmas!