Sunday, September 21, 2008

Eighth grade B team rocks!


We won first place in the Silver Lake tournament on Saturday. Our B team has never lost that tournament, so it was nice to win again this year so I don't get blamed for losing. Here is a self photo of me and my gold medal. Pretty sweet, huh?
Volleyball will already be over in two weeks, then girl's basketball starts after one day off. I'm keeping busy, but time is going by fast - which is a good thing when you teach middle school. :)

5 comments:

Jerilyn said...

Joni, you have bangs? Congrats on first place! I didn't know that you're coaching basketball too! Fun!

Craig and Janalyn said...

Hey I noticed the bangs too! You look cute. Good job, gold medalist! That is great! How exciting that the year is going by quickly... everyday is one more day closer to seing me again! (someday!)

Stacey said...

That is awesome! You must be a good coach, not that we had any doubt about that! :) Congrats on winning!!

The Hyding Place said...

I wanted to comment about the bangs too. Wow. Do you like them? Post some more pictures. Cute...and brave. I am a chicken. Good job on volleyball b team too.

J.C. & Tiana said...

Congrats on the gold medal that is awesome. I bet you are seriously the coolest coach in the history of coaching.
I also love your bangs Joni you are much more brave than I am.