Sunday, September 21, 2008

We have a ceiling!



I thought I'd post some pictures of the new ceiling in our basement. We also have a couple of walls. Our drywall should be all hung tomorrow and hopefully mud and tape will be done by the end of the week. We're getting there....

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, your basement is coming right along. Can't wait to see more pictures soon!

The Hyding Place said...

that is so exciting. good job. The best part is that you got to go to Africa AND finish your basement. :)

allison wright said...

Man you are good, I can't wait to see more. I just shut to the door to our basement and pretend like like it is not there. I can't get on top of our main level let a basement. Congrats on bringing home the gold. Mr Muna & Godfrey would be so proud!

J.C. & Tiana said...

wow are you and josh doing all the work? I really didn't know how hard it was to fix up a house until we bought ours and I've just been taking down wall paper and painting and that is a killer, I can only imagine putting up walls and stuff like that. But it looks good keep up the hard work