Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It Must Be October!

October Sweetness:
#1- MLB Playoffs
#2- Dodgers are in the playoffs
#3- Yankees are not in the playoffs!
#4- Dodgers win game one against the Cubbies (sorry Grandma)
#5- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies while we watch the game


Could October have gotten off to any sweeter of a start? I dare say not.

7 comments:

A. Pearce said...

I saw your blog listed on Ina's ... I thought I'd wander over and when I saw this entry I just had to comment by saying: Go Dodgers!! Wahoo! (I'm and LA native and a life long fan.)
~Amor

allison wright said...

Go Dodgers! I sure do wish Cody and I had a team. We need something to root for together. :) He always tells me I like to play baseball not watch it, maybe when he gets older. When are you coming home, Halloween? Thanksgiving? Christmas?

Craig and Janalyn said...

I guess I don't share your same excitement about baseball... but world series finals is fun. I hope the dodgers get that far and then I will cheer for them. Hooray for the cookies, and happy October! Oh, I just saw that you called me today! I will call you tomorrow, cause it is too late tonight. xo

Ken and Ireta said...

You got a good chuckle out of your dad! We also are excited for the Dodgers, but were more excited to find out about the Yankees. Keep us posted. When I saw that the Dodgers were in the playoffs, I thought about you, Josh! Keep on cheerin' and eatin'!

The Hyding Place said...

I am a huge fan of the.....cookies. Gotta love October.

Caleb and Casey said...

Joni, I didn't know you were a dodger fan, Caleb is a huge Angels fan. We moved from Orange, CA. I wanted to tell you how cute you are. I'm very jealous that you had a garden, I want one so bad. I can't wait til I can plant my own and eat all the yummy produce. I look forward to getting to know you guys better.
Casey

A. Pearce said...

Just wondering ... are you guys bummed that an LA vs. LA World Series was dashed the other night? I'm still recovering.