Sunday, December 21, 2008

I say Brrr...it's cold out here!

You know it's bad when even the dogs are trying to drop hints about the warm weather that they miss.

We woke up to a frozen water meter this morning. We didn't realize that it was THAT cold outside, so we checked the weather to see what it was last night. It turns out that the temperature was 0 degrees with a wind chill of -15. Yes, no wonder we had ice instead of water.

3 comments:

allison wright said...

that dog! joni and josh I hope you don't freeze in place out there with those temperatures. It is cold back home but not that bad :) I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Love ya, Alli

A. Pearce said...

I hope you had fun celebrating Christmas in Utah and that the surprise for your family went well! We will definitely see you for the big game, let us know if we should bring something specific.

Craig and Janalyn said...

Cute Abe! I hate how cold it must be in Kansas!!! We have been cold, but our lowest wind chill was 1 degree. Hope you had so much fun in UT! Post pics soon!