Saturday, January 24, 2009

best in the midwest

We have the best dogs. They are just so darn cute.



With that said, we have been leaving them in the house (instead of just their room) when we leave for the days. I found a bar of soap on the living room floor yesterday. I guess they have been exploring and realized that they have bad breath. I didn't smell to see who was the guilty party, but I hope they both took a taste...

3 comments:

LP, Staci & Cooper Swainston said...

ha ha! i found a bar of soap on our stairs the other day. =) i thought, "why would they want to eat soap.....are they really that dumb?" =) dogs are so interesting, but i love em!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha that's hilarious! How are you Joni? I never see you anymore. Hope all is well. You're right your dogs are really cute. I just got done reading the book "Marley and me", it made me miss having a dog around. They are such good pals! :)

Annie Duckworth said...

So that is where Dexter learned it!