Sunday, August 23, 2009

back to school

I started school last week. So far, so good. In fact, I think it's going to be a really good year.
My favorite part of last week was coming home to Josh - who had made a spaghetti dinner with chocolate chip cookies for dessert one night and who had picked up the house and was cleaning the kitchen on another night. Not that that never happens, but that never happens! I guess he felt bad that I started school a week before he did. Or maybe he was trying to send hints of how nice it is to come home from a long day at school with a warm dinner and clean house waiting. Either way, I love my sweet husband.

Here he is, busy cooking and cleaning...

a plate of THE BOMB cookies. They were so good - and so huge!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

How nice is that!!! The cookies look good.

Annie Duckworth said...

Lucky!

LP, Staci & Cooper Swainston said...

LP needs some lessons on that! :)

The Hyding Place said...

awesome. good job josh.

allison wright said...

back to school, back to school...I wish I would have had a great teacher like you! We sure love and look up to you and Josh. We were sad we missed you while you were in town. I know how busy it is so if we can catch each other next time that would be great!

Laura Dunaway said...

That is so great!