Sunday, August 2, 2009

Look what I made...

Shower gift on Friday:



Funnel cakes on Saturday:



Both quick, both easy, and I'll definitely make both again!

12 comments:

Menlove Family said...

You can make both of them for me :) You're talented!!

J.C. & Tiana said...

I want to be at your house for the funnel cake and also for sewing lessons. That dress is so freaking cute I wish I could craft like you.

A. Pearce said...

We might have to invite ourselves over for funnel cake sometime. It looks delicious.

The Hyding Place said...

The funnel cake looks delicious. Send me the recipe you used. What happened to the ice cream and caramel sauce for the funnel cake that we talked about though?? Was Josh thrilled with his funnel cake?
Cute dress again!

Craig Jones said...

What the?? How do you learn how to do such amazing things? I really suck. :( maybe you can teach me when you are here again? Kenli needs a new dress, and I need a funnel cake. You should do a class for the sisters!

Oh- this is Jan by the way, not Craig.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that dress! Ella is going to look SO cute in it!!! Thanks again! :)

Annie Duckworth said...

Oh man. That dress turned out so cute! I am so proud of you. And I LOVE love LOVE that family picture.

P.S. The Zucchini bread would have turned out much better than it did had I not taken a nap half way through and slept right through the timer. It was still good though. Thanks!

Josh and Megan said...

You need to post how you made that funnel cake! Those are my favorite and if they are as easy as your making it out to be than i want to try! Cute dress!

Clegg Family said...

Look at you, Joni! That dress is adorable and the funnel cake looks amazing!

P.S. I just noticed "Tiffany's" comment about the dress and that Ella is going to look so cute in it...you remember my daughter's name is Ella, right?! Hint. Hint. :)

Charee B Mcclellan said...

darling and YUM!!! i am soooooooo jelious...i have really been thinking of doing something fun..i think i will sew something....just you wait (i will post it) i don't know what it will be....but i will! you are my inspiration!! lov yaz

John Conley said...

Mmmm Funnel Cake! I haven't had a funnel cake since the last time I was at Knott's Berry Farm. Good work!

Muir Family said...

I leave town and look at all the fun you had. Way cute dress, and heavenly looking funnel cake. I want to learn to make them.