Friday, September 18, 2009

a cat and a bag

The cat is officially out of the bag....

Baby Mikkelsen due in March!

23 comments:

allison wright said...

YAHOO!!! Joni I am so happy for you and Josh. They are the greatest thing to happen to you. Now you have to move back to Woods Cross so our kids can be in the same class like we were growing up. I can't wait to hear the gender, names, everything as they come.

Ina & co. said...

Hurray HURRAY!!! CONGRATS ! :)

Annie Duckworth said...

Wooooohooooooo!

christy said...

Hip! Hip! Hooray! The Wilson clan is super excited for you and hope you're feeling okay.

Davis'...things that make us smile said...

Congrats you guys this is so exciting. We'll actually have babies pretty close to the same age. Our little guy is due the end of December. Good luck and I hope you are feeling well!

A. Pearce said...

Yay!!!

Michelle Earnest said...

Congratulations Joni! (I hope you don't mind that I occassionally look at your blog)
Michelle Shumway Earnest

J.C. & Tiana said...

Oh my gosh I am so so excited. I can't wait. Congrats you guys your life will never be the same but it won't ever be better ether. You guys are going to be the best parents!

Kristin said...

Congrats! How are you feeling these days? Any better?

Peterson Fam said...

So excited for you guys!!! yay yay yay!!

LP, Staci & Cooper Swainston said...

heard the good news!!! can't wait to find out if your baby will be our baby's best buddy or girlfriend?! :) Congrats! we are so happy for you!

Stacey said...

Congrats again! We are so excited for you guys!!

Laura Dunaway said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

Josalyn said...

oh my gosh!! lol. I know there is a reason I check blogs! Congratulations! Let me know if I can help with anything! I hope you are feeling ok!

Peterson Fam said...

pictures please!! :) Hey, would you want some of my maternity clothes? I know you have a load of sisters that will probably give some to you, but I have mine out still and if you want to borrow them I would love to see them go to use more than the 7-8 months I used them!

Clegg Family said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!! That is so wonderful. Babies are truly the best. He/she will be one very lucky baby to have you for a mom! I'm so happy for you guys!

(P.S. Thanks for the birthday comment - you are so good to always remember!)

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ohhh i love cats and bags..yay!! i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you guys. you know that "it" will be the most darling thing ever!!! keep the posts coming, love pictures and details!

Val, Matt, and Madison said...

Josh and Joni we are SO EXCITED for you! Hope you're feeling well! Little ones are the BEST!

Samantha said...

Congrats you have to come to Utah and show please...

Menlove Family said...

Yay!!! Thats awesome guys! Congrats!!!

Jeff&Rachel said...

We are so happy for you! Keep us updated!

Jeff&Rachel said...

We are so happy for you! Keep us updated!