Josh felt the baby moving around tonight! I've been feeling guilty everytime I have to tell him that it's kicking me...but I finally felt it with my hand - and Josh was within reach and felt it too! So fun!
Stay tuned for ultrasound news next week!
Friday, November 6, 2009
the kicker
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
How fun! I can't believe you are already going to find out what you are having - I'm very excited for you guys. Graduation in a month or so, right? Crazy times!
...and then I KICK her sir.
Sooo exciting. I can't wait for your ultrasound. Now you just have to start actually LOOKING pregnant you cute tiny person.
That's so exciting!!
so FUN!
Oh I love that so much! It's so fun when they are finally big enough for other people to feel. I can't wait to hear about the ultrasound.
Mom and dad came and got the boxes. Mark was thrilled. haha Anyway, glad Josh could feel the baby. Before long it will be lots bigger and he will be able to see it move in your belly. That is when it is funny.
Hey Joni- I love the little kicker already! Hurry up and tell me what kind of kicker it is, the suspense is killing me!
Post a Comment