our adventures in Germany
I can't believe he's already 2 weeks old. When you're up to it, let's get together for lunch. I know you've got family here for a while, but let me know. He seriously is SOOO cute!!! ps. are you ready for a dinner yet?
Om my goodness he is soooo stinkin' cute. Glad that you are doing well!
Joni, he is sooo cute! Congrats! I hope you are feeling a little bit back to normal. You guys did some good work!
I'm super behind but what a cute little guy you have! So glad he is doing good, you have plenty of help and that Josh passed the bar! Hooray!Traci
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe he's already 2 weeks old. When you're up to it, let's get together for lunch. I know you've got family here for a while, but let me know. He seriously is SOOO cute!!!
ps. are you ready for a dinner yet?
Om my goodness he is soooo stinkin' cute. Glad that you are doing well!
Joni, he is sooo cute! Congrats! I hope you are feeling a little bit back to normal. You guys did some good work!
I'm super behind but what a cute little guy you have! So glad he is doing good, you have plenty of help and that Josh passed the bar! Hooray!
Traci
Post a Comment