Brigham is so stinking cute! we can't wait to meet him. I'm so excited that you guys will be in Utah this summer we too will be there. Georgia and I am going in mid June till probably the end of July. We need to hang out a lot. I can't wait to see the sparks fly between G and Brigham.
4 comments:
Hi, Brigham! Cute waving picture. You are right, he is very advanced!
Brigham is so stinking cute! we can't wait to meet him. I'm so excited that you guys will be in Utah this summer we too will be there. Georgia and I am going in mid June till probably the end of July. We need to hang out a lot. I can't wait to see the sparks fly between G and Brigham.
Hi!! I can't believe how much he has grown up since I saw him last!
he looks like he is the president saying"thank you,thank you very much."haha
Post a Comment