our adventures in Germany
Brigham got his first pictures taken while we were in Utah. McKayla (his only Mikkelsen cousin) went with him to get some cousin pictures for Grandma. Here are my favorites.
I love his little toes. Super cute!!
Oh he's so cute!! He is all boy isn't he?
What a studly outfit!
Great pictures! Brigham is such a cutie!
These make me laugh. What a funny little kid! My favorite one is the one with Briggs on white. I still love his wrinkled forehead too.
I just love his round baldy head and big eyes!! He is so cute! McKayla is growing up! It looks like she loves her new cousin!
I showed Rylan and she said, "When did he get a sister?" Have fun in Utah for us!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love his little toes. Super cute!!
Oh he's so cute!! He is all boy isn't he?
What a studly outfit!
Great pictures! Brigham is such a cutie!
These make me laugh. What a funny little kid! My favorite one is the one with Briggs on white. I still love his wrinkled forehead too.
I just love his round baldy head and big eyes!! He is so cute! McKayla is growing up! It looks like she loves her new cousin!
I showed Rylan and she said, "When did he get a sister?" Have fun in Utah for us!
Post a Comment