Monday, September 6, 2010

Don't forget the point one

I ran the Salt Lake Half Marathon on Saturday with my good friend Rachel. All 13.1 miles of it. It was so fun (yes, I had fun running) and not nearly as bad as I expected it to be. Maybe it's because I haven't hung out with her for so long - and we had lots and lots to talk about. I didn't hardly notice the four miles that were straight uphill - and 2 hours went by lots faster than I expected them to! It was my first, but definitely not my last. I'm already looking forward to my next one...and I'm not even done being sore yet! Here is some proof that it really happened:

Pre-race-over-the-mountain-photo


Approaching the finish line



Post-race-over-the-mountain photo

1 comment:

J.C. & Tiana said...

Ok how much fun is that? I want in on the next one you two run together. I feel totally left out! Sign me up!