

I don't really know what the title means, but here are a couple of pics of our new place in Leavenworth. After an entire day of searching on Friday we found this place for rent on the internet at about 11:00 PM Friday night. It had been posted while we were out. We had decided we were going to rent a house for more than we had wanted, but then this gem popped up and was actually under our target rent range. Isn't funny how things just seem to work out sometimes?
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Buttercups and Fingernails
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Sure looks huge to the side of the Residence Inn! We're excited to see your new home......but hope it is springtime and not winter when we do. Congrats, it is cute!
Looks like a great place. I really need the story of how you lived in a hotel forever and then wound up back in Kansas. I feel lost. :)
I love it!!! It's so funny how things just work out like that. That's how we got our house too. I'm so excited for you guys!
P.S. I loved seeing you a few weeks ago. I miss hanging out all the time Maybe one day we will all be in the same area again.
You're going back to KS? Awesome! Cute house. We missed y'all (and your dogs) at our Super Bowl party last night... Didn't end so well for us. :)
Looks pretty cute. I'm really glad you found something.
Super cute place! I love when things work out even if it as 11:00 pm after a long day of searching. It looks perfect for our visit in the fall!
Post a Comment