Brigham had his birthday this week. I can't believe my sweet baby is already a year old. We have been celebrating for weeks. Here is a recap.
The first part of March we had a party for him at Great Grandpa John's house. Here the monkey with the monkey.
He liked his cake fine, but he LOVED the ice cream.
Brigham and Grandpa John
I didn't get pictures of his second party, but we celebrated March birthdays at Great Grandma and Grandpa Mikkelsen's house a couple of weeks later. He had some more cake and ice cream, and still loved it.
Fast forward a bit more and here we are in Leavenworth. Josh was in training for his birthday, so I made him and Briggs a Chocolate Peanut Butter cake to share. It, too, was enjoyed.
Brigham woke up to balloons in his room on his actual birthday. He played with them most of the morning.
We went to dinner at the T-Rex Cafe in Kansas City. He loved looking at the fish in the big aquarium that we sat by. He got to have his favorite food for dinner: chicken.
He learned how to show that he is one.
He got his own slice of lemon meringue pie.
He loved it.
We sure love Brigham. Happy birthday!!
Friday, April 1, 2011
Brigham is ONE!!
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Brigham! He's gotten so big and SO adorable. I love his smile.
Happy Birthday Brigham!! Your family is so beautiful, Joni. I love seeing the updates.
Happy Birthday!! I cannot believe he is already 1! He is so cute! I loved the monkey cake. Too cute...and I want the peanut butter cake recipe. Yum! Your new house looks great. I am glad you guys are getting settled. Hope it is all going great!!
Post a Comment