Sunday, June 5, 2011

CPT Underpants vs. Big Dead Limb

In case you aren't familiar with the weather here in Kansas, it's pretty windy. Most of the time. We have two big (great big, in fact) trees in our front yard. We put a swing on one of the branches for Brigham. There was, however, a big (great big, in fact) dead branch that was lodged up above the swing. Because the wind blows so much (and with all of the bad storms) I was afraid that this big dead branch (more like a log) would come tumbling down one day when we least expected it.
CPT Underpants (which is what I like to call Josh ever since he became a Captain, not because of the underpants part, but the CPT part) came to the rescue. We don't have a chainsaw. We don't have a ladder. But we do have rope, and we do have a medicine ball. We also have a big, strong Josh. So, Brigham and I watched the show - and Josh got the big hazard out of our tree.



No comments: