Josh's dad helped us move to Utah, so we could have some time with family and friends before the big day. Benny was happy as a clam, despite his cramped quarters.
Brig had the iPad, so he was also happy. Brig got to go to his first day of Joy School with his cousin, Bella.
I don't often feel bad about not living at home, but it hurt my heart a little to know that my kids won't get many times like these with their cousins.
Or these with Grandma.
Benny, playing in the pantry.
And zonked after a cold walk.
Grandma and Grandpa Petie got a new table, and lots of fun boxes.
Bath-time picture for Dad. (We left a few weeks before Josh.)
Briggs and Grandma in their footy pj's.
Benny with some mint ice cream.
I loved the way Brig was kneeling on his ankle...I remember sitting like this as a kid.
Best buddies.
We went tubing at Soldier Hollow!
Benny was too little, and Brigham 'needed a rest' after a couple of rides.
Ice castles in Midway.
We found a cow to feed next to the cheese factory, too!
Hanging out with McKayla at City Creek!
and Boondocks!
Tractor rides with Uncle Barry...
And lots of good time with Grandpa John.
The Petie's, dropping us at the airport.
We had a wonderful trip! It went by too fast and I didn't take enough pictures; a mistake that won't be made in Europe.


No comments:
Post a Comment