Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Our village

There was about a month here in Germany that the land was covered with these brilliant yellow fields.  They may have been one of the most beautiful sights I've seen.  After much wondering, I found out that they are rapeseed fields, which is what canola oil is made from.  (FYI: someone changed the name of the oil because of the negative connotation associated with the plant's name.)  Nonetheless, the fields are gorgeous.  And they are now all green and not yellow anymore.  I can't wait for next spring to see them again.  
 We have a little path we like to take that gives us a good view of our village, and the field Josh would pass everyday on the way to work.



 Look closely for little legs.
 The boys.

 Benny lost a shoe, so I had to step in.
Beautiful Germany.  We are so blessed!

1 comment:

Ken and Ireta said...

How pretty! Love the pictures of those sassy little boys!