We are residents of Kansas. Yuck - I don't love the way that sounds! :) We got our first Kansas license plate (yes, it's singular) the other day. We waited as long as possible to register a car here, since it costs so darn much, but we had to give in.



4 comments:
SWEET!!! HAHAHA Craig likes your licence plate, because it seems easy to memorize! Congratulations on your residency, I am still a Utah resident until June.
Fun spring break! I love that temple too! That is how I felt about becoming a ut resident. I didn't want to give up my CA plates!
Ha! I just read that you have to approve comments...didn't know you could do that...I still don't think my first one went through. Sorry for dumbness!
Oh, come on now...Kansas isn't that bad is it? I spent lots of summers there when I was a kid you know. In fact I'll be in Lawrenece 4-3 to 4-5 to bury my Grandpa so I'll wave your direction!
Post a Comment