We had a wonderful time on our trip to Nauvoo for Spring Break. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.
*Josh and me at Adam-Ondi-Ahman
*Some crazy big viking that we had to stop by for a picture-taking opportunity.
*A carriage ride to Inspiration Point in Nauvoo.
*The beautiful Nauvoo temple, which has jumped to the top of the list to become my new favorite temple.
If you haven't made the trip, I definitely recommend it. We are only a few (okay about 6) hours away - so if you Utahns or other west-staters would like the trip, you've got a free hotel along the way. It is so worth it.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Springbreakvoo at Old Nauvoo
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Great pictures!! I love Nauvoo too! It really helps put things into perspective of how the Saints lived. We'll have to swap stories of our favorite places!
Oh Joni, that looks like a great trip! Cody nor I have ever been so we will have to take you up on the offer. I have heard the temple is a masterpiece.
Looks fun! Sad we missed it. Want to go again in the the summer??? The pageant is the best! Glad you guys made it back safe and sound. See you soon!
Those pictures were so much fun to see! We're going with Dan's family this summer and I cannot wait! We're flying, but maybe I can see if we can make a quick stop in Kansas?!
Joni your trip looks like so much fun. I love Nauvoo but would love to go back with J.C. since he has never been. You look so cute.
Oh how fun!!! I didn't know you were going there! I would love to go again when my kids are a bit bigger. I love that picture of the viking and you and josh doing a dancing with the stars move. You are too cute. I love you!
That guy in the picture is huge! Not only that, but the Viking appears to be rather large as well!
We miss you guys!
can we get some dos equise tacos?
I love this entry... but I would love an update when you aren't busy!
Ditto. :) When are you going to post something new? xoxo
Post a Comment