Here are the pictures that I thought I was posting last time. I guess that's what I get for trying to use Josh's computer instead of Josh's other computer that I usually use. ha! Here are some sunflower plants that will eventually be big and beautiful and in our yard somewhere. They have sprouted so quickly and they have been fun to watch. I'm glad that we didn't put them outside yet in this awful Kansas weather. It has been so awful - windy, cold, and rainy!
There is a funny story that goes with this picture (of the inside of our big garbage can). If you've been to our house, if you've seen it, or if you've heard me complain, we have the longest driveway. For this reason, we try to bring in the garbage can when the two of us are driving home together. It's a long walk down and back in the cold otherwise. So the other night Josh dropped me off at the bottom of the driveway to bring in the garbage can. Well, as I was getting out, we quickly picked up the trash from the car and loaded it into my hands - two birds with one stone, you know? I quickly threw the stuff in the can and started the trek up the driveway. Well, I put the can in the garage and realized I didn't have my phone, so I went walking back down the driveway to see where it had fallen out of my pocket. I asked Josh to call me so my phone would light up and I would be able to see it in the dark. Well Josh walked outside and was laughing - because as he walked past the garbage can it was vibrating. . . I guess my phone was in my hand and not my pocket. All I can say is that I'm glad it was empty when I dropped my phone in there. I have certainly been less lucky as I've dropped it in sinks and toilets.
Last, here is my cute Abe, trying to get a little lovin' while I was sitting cross-legged on the couch.


6 comments:
I love your pics and I worry about throwing things that shouldn't go in the trash in the trash. The other day I had Jackson and was taking some diapers out and he wanted to put them in the trash can. He also had a car in his hand and I had to grab that because I thought it might go in there! I hope you guys are doing well we miss you!!
Just yesterday I dug through our outside garbage can to find the classified ads so I could go garage sale shopping. Not a big deal. At least your garbage can looks clean. It would have been funny to see the garbage can light up and hear it vibrate though. Good job on avoiding the water this time.
Just yesterday I rummaged through our outside garbage can looking for something I had thrown away that I needed. Not a big deal. At least your can looks clean. It would have been funny to see it light up and hear it vibrate though. Good job on avoiding the water this time.
me again. I thought it didn't work. I love that you get to approve my @#*&!!!@#^&* comments before you post them. hahaha
Hahahaha I love that story! So who had to dive in and get your phone?
At least it was your own garbage can... If you had to clean gross stuff off of your phone, at least it was your gross stuff!
Post a Comment