YOU'RE RIGHT!! That looks so good. I'll have to copy you and make one for us. It looks very very good. We had oreo shakes today for our Sunday treat. mmm
Hey! Way to sabotage my will power! I haven't wanted to bake anything for so long... till NOW! But lucky for me, I don't know how to make fruit pizza, so I will just wish we were neighbors. Beautiful job!
7 comments:
joni, I've got to get that recipe, it looks so good! can you email it to me? brittneydrake@gmail.com
YUM! You bet I wish I had one! Way to go on your basement. Thats awesome you guys. Talk to you soon.
YOU'RE RIGHT!! That looks so good. I'll have to copy you and make one for us. It looks very very good. We had oreo shakes today for our Sunday treat. mmm
Hey! Way to sabotage my will power! I haven't wanted to bake anything for so long... till NOW! But lucky for me, I don't know how to make fruit pizza, so I will just wish we were neighbors. Beautiful job!
You're exactly right, we all want one. Looks fantastic...my mouth is watering. YUM!!
Grow a garden...coach and teach 8th grade girls...spend time in Africa...make yummy fruit pizzas...what do you not do?!!
Great job on all the metals. You should get a case for all of those.I like your ceiling too. It's a nice one. Do you have any leftover fruit pizza?
Post a Comment