oh no, joni. Are you sure it wasn't Josh that did this? Abe and Tilly wouldn't participate in such mischief, would they? Just another reason I don't need a dog at my house.
ohhhhh TROUBLE!!! I bet Abe is blaming Tilly and Tilly is blaming Abe isn't that how it always goes with your siblings. Ether way I think you should punish both of them and make them clean up there mess. That is too funny. Hey are you guys going home for Thanksgiving?
Oh no!!! I think they were mad at you! Have you been neglecting them? Did you tell Abe that he couldn't have a cookie? Just wait till your kids do stuff like that... you would think they know better, but they don't really care. Messes are FUN to make! Is that white stuff laundry detergent? At least they smell good now. :)
5 comments:
Oh man! Gotta love dogs. :) They're worth it though.
oh no, joni. Are you sure it wasn't Josh that did this? Abe and Tilly wouldn't participate in such mischief, would they? Just another reason I don't need a dog at my house.
joni that is so funny. to tell you the truth i would be so mad i wouldn't think to take a picture, one more way i strive to be more like you :)
ohhhhh TROUBLE!!! I bet Abe is blaming Tilly and Tilly is blaming Abe isn't that how it always goes with your siblings. Ether way I think you should punish both of them and make them clean up there mess. That is too funny.
Hey are you guys going home for Thanksgiving?
Oh no!!! I think they were mad at you! Have you been neglecting them? Did you tell Abe that he couldn't have a cookie? Just wait till your kids do stuff like that... you would think they know better, but they don't really care. Messes are FUN to make! Is that white stuff laundry detergent? At least they smell good now. :)
Post a Comment