Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Basement update...

We've got almost all of the painting in the family room done, then we have the bedroom and the office to finish. Still to do: hang doors, trim, and tile before the carpet gets here on the 20th!

9 comments:

A. Pearce said...

That looks so good! You'll be done before November!

Stacey said...

That looks so great! I love that wall color. Keep posting update pictures I love seeing them!

J.C. & Tiana said...

wow you guys are fast. I don't know how you find time to finish a basement with everything else you both do. it looks so good.

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

Fun! It looks so good. That will be so much fun to have that much more room in your house.

Craig and Janalyn said...

Great job guys! Holy tons of room!! We're moving in, ok?

Menlove Family said...

Looks great! I love the wall color. I bet you'll love to have it done!

Devri said...

Wow. Looking good. I am very impressed.

The Hyding Place said...

Next time you are working down there, maybe I can send Mark over to sing you some Russian songs really fast....and then randomly switch over to the Sound of Music yodeling. What the??

Julie Moore said...

Way to go!! WE're soooo proud of you two! You've accomplished so much! It looks great! I remember getting the walk-through before the walls were up---can't believe it's the same place! You're amazing!