Saturday, October 25, 2008

They're Gr-rrr-eat!

We had a great time at the JRC Halloween Party last night. We attended the party as Frosted Flakes and Tony the Tiger!
Josh rocked the guys' donut eating contest...
I couldn't quite keep the winning trend going on the girls' contest, but I took a fairly close second. I did win the contest for best soup though.

I wasn't the only Tiger at the party. Jamie and I talked about Henry being Tigger for Halloween, so I thought it was funny that Aubrey was - so I got a picture with her instead.

7 comments:

Craig and Janalyn said...

Oh what fun costumes! where did you get those? That looks like a fun party. Our ward is lame, we aren't doing anything fun.

J.C. & Tiana said...

I'm with Jan I love the costumes they are GRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT! The party looks like a blast I don't think just anyone could rock a tiger outfit like that only you Joni. Hey I need your address will you send it to me?
tianaliljenquist@yahoo.com

The Hyding Place said...

LOVE, LOVE the costumes. You didn't say you won the costume contest, so do you have a picture of the people that did? I guess it is OK if you didn't sweep ALL contests though! Good job on winning the soup contest and on the eating contest for Josh. By the way, I think that box of Frosted Flakes was more than 23 oz. Very professionally done though! Too bad Joni couldn't have a picture with Henry the tigger.

allison wright said...

Joni you are quite the tiger! That looks like a great party. I can't believe you have time to be creative when working and finishing a basement. It wears me out thinking about it. Congrats on the big wins!

Josh and Megan said...

Isn't Halloween fun?! love the costumes. Can I borrow them? oh ya, you live in Kansas...I heard on the news that Kansas has the cheapest gas right now! Lucky you!I am so glad you are in a bunco group...you will love it. I look forward to it every month!

Clegg Family said...

I must say - you are the cutest Tony the Tiger I have seen in a long time! :) What fun pictures...they make me miss you!!

Julie Moore said...

LOVE the costumes! Looks like you guys had a blast!! How's the house coming along?? How are you two doing? We'd love to catch up sometime. Jules