you are simply the best joni! how is the new calling? i am sure you are the best. are you going crazy with everything you have going on? i hope you had a great thanksgiving, it looked great with great company!
I am so lucky to be going to Relief Society with you. Wait...did he eat the one that is in his hands? If not...did he wash his hands before touching it and do you remember which one it is so that I don't eat that one?
Joni, Honey...You need to delegate!! No need for the president to do all the cooking as well, I guess that is why the Lord chose you. You are truly amazing. I miss ya and can't wait for you guys to come home.
funny post....you're like mom. I'm sure you had enough cookies to let Josh have a few. It is much harder to let him have a taste of cheesecake or something that you have to take in the original pan.
HAHAHA I have said that a few times. I decided to make a pan for RS and a pan for the family. It makes life a lot happier-- I can't take all the whining!!
6 comments:
you are simply the best joni! how is the new calling? i am sure you are the best. are you going crazy with everything you have going on? i hope you had a great thanksgiving, it looked great with great company!
I am so lucky to be going to Relief Society with you. Wait...did he eat the one that is in his hands? If not...did he wash his hands before touching it and do you remember which one it is so that I don't eat that one?
Joni, Honey...You need to delegate!! No need for the president to do all the cooking as well, I guess that is why the Lord chose you. You are truly amazing. I miss ya and can't wait for you guys to come home.
LOL. I used to offer leftovers (there usually are) and that seems to appease the cookie hunger.
funny post....you're like mom. I'm sure you had enough cookies to let Josh have a few. It is much harder to let him have a taste of cheesecake or something that you have to take in the original pan.
HAHAHA I have said that a few times. I decided to make a pan for RS and a pan for the family. It makes life a lot happier-- I can't take all the whining!!
Post a Comment