Our poor dog Abe has an ear infection right now. He doesn't act like he's sick, but the telling point was when he would shake and shake and shake his big floppy ears. I looked inside to see what was going on and he had dark brown fluid leaking out. Pretty sick.
He needed his rabies booster anyway, so I took him to the vet this morning. He has some ear drops that he needs twice a day and hopefully he'll be better in no time.
The contest:
The best part of the trip was when he was put on the scale. Any guesses on how much he weighs? I will give you a hint: the average male golden retriever weighs 60-80 lbs. Abe is anything but average!
The prize:
Abe will give a kiss to the person who guesses the closest! (LUCKY!)
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Guessing game
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
We say 120.
Can I play? And will you deliver the kiss? I have an advantage, you know, cause I got another clue!
I am doing to say 121...like on The Price is Right. HA
Hope Abe is feeling better soon!
...I meant going, not doing.
I say 105
Um, 111.... And if we win, Nona gets the kiss!! :)
i say 109. Abe is a big boy. I don't think Reggie will follow in his footsteps though.....he's just a little guy. and i can't seem to get him to gain weight?! (gosh, wouldn't that be the life....having to gain weight!) :)
JONI! I miss u! I haven't written or talked to you in so long! Relief Society pres? Holy cow...as if you weren't busy enough! I bet your doing awesome! Hope everything is going great in Kansas! p.s. Abe weighs 102 pounds 12 ozs. pretty sure I won!
115 3/4 lb.
I haven't seen handsome old Abe for a while, but I am going to guess 118. You know, like Pete. Lucky number.
The suspense is killing me.
I will make you wait no longer! Janalyn gets the kiss! He is 118! 118 is too much, even for his huge frame. So the poor guy even has to have a New Year's diet. Thanks for playing and for your guesses!
I was SO close.
Yeah but I was even closer.
YAY!! I didn't know that I won until today! Poor little guy, diets suck! He is humongus...
Post a Comment