I got this Pay it Forward idea from a couple of my friends and because I don't get my dose of free things from the weekly coupons that I don't take, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity.
Here's how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones! It's a race!
P.S. So you have fair expectations, some things I have hand-crafted recently include: puppy chow, pizza, buttons sewn on to Josh's uniform, Abe and Tilly's haircuts, etc. I do not make beautiful quilts, I don't know how to knit or crochet, and I can't get my sewing machine to work without getting jammed.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Better than a coupon...
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'm soooo excited to be the FIRST to post!! Hooray! Hooray! And for the record, the Wilson fam loves puppy chow AND pizza. And maybe this will give us an excuse to get together and see you guys besides 15 seconds in the hallway at church or random run-ins at Target!
what a cute idea! LP will be expecting a nice homemade gift from josh :) (i wouldn't want to know what it is) ha ha
Whoopti whoop! Big #3!
I never win....
Hey, about your comment you left on my blog, I think that password for grocerysmarts.com only works in Utah. But, you can go to Pinchingyourpennies.com and go to screaming deals by state and it should take you where you need to go for your state. Good luck!
Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Well, once.
Post a Comment