Thursday, February 5, 2009

We're a duo, it's true-o!

Just writing to let you know that I am no longer the sole provider of our household. Josh just received a call letting him know that he got hired to work for the Shawnee County District Attorney's Office until he graduates. It may be $10 an hour, but it's better than a kick in the pants! Every little bit helps when your wife is a teacher (and all the time, I guess. But especially when your wife is a teacher!)

4 comments:

The Hyding Place said...

That is AWESOME. I'm sure Mark wishes we were a duo, but no luck there. Tell Josh congrats.

Ken and Ireta said...

Way to go Josh! Where is that? Is it in Topeka? Lets have more details. Anyhow, that is great news.

Stacey said...

Congrats to both of you!! That is awesome! It is always nice when you have a little bit more income coming in. Good to see you last night!

Clegg Family said...

Tell Josh congrats - that is so exciting! Also, I laughed so hard when I read your "Conspiracy" about David Osmond getting kicked off American Idol. I would love to hear the background story to you seeing him with his shirt off! :)