Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LPGA

Josh has told me multiple times that he wants me to get good enough at golf that I can join the LPGA tour so I can be rich and afford to send him golfing whenever he wants. Before we moved to Kansas, we purchased a couple of golf aids to help me prepare. I found one of them last week as I was wrapping Josh's birthday presents, so I wrapped it up and gave it to him. That inspired Josh to dig out a net to go in the background so I didn't dent up the walls. (I gave him the little one that is in the middle of the really big one.) We didn't realize that the net was as darn big as it is, which was annoying until I hit into it. Now I don't mind that it takes up so much space because it makes my dream (and when I say "my" I mean "Josh's") of me playing in the LPGA that much closer.

Come on up if you'd like to practice but don't want to brave the cold weather.

5 comments:

J.C. & Tiana said...

Joni that looks like fun. Your basement must be huge to fit that in it. I hope you practice all the time. It would be pretty awesome to play golf for a living... good idea Josh.

The Hyding Place said...

That is pretty cool. Do you ever miss the net? Love the present scavenger hunt for Josh. We do that so it is fun for our kids....

Charee B Mcclellan said...

great fun....aaron would be in heaven if i would do that also. golfing is not cheap and he always wants to go....maybe i better get good at it! fun times and what a great idea with the net.

Tami said...

Haha! That is funny that you are golfing in your house! That makes me laugh. Good luck with the LPGA training...

Clegg Family said...

Good lookin' swing, Joni!