Saturday, May 9, 2009

10k

Josh and I ran a 10k this morning with our friends Annie, Jaelyn, and Casey. We didn't have a camera with us at the race, but took some pre-race photos. Josh was a good sport to run it with me and didn't complain too much, but I had a great time. I even took third place in the women's division, finishing in just over 50 minutes.

4 comments:

John Conley said...

Great job you little runners! Did you get a 3rd place prize?

Ken and Ireta said...

Good job kids.
Joni, what has happened to you?
Running isn't fun.....ask Jamie!

The Hyding Place said...

Good for you and josh. Running is not fun, Joni.

Justin said...

Joni -- I like that you are representing your home town with that shirt. Well done!

Oh, and I'll add my witness to the others...running is NOT fun. Quite the opposite. :)