our adventures in Germany
They are all worn out after a big day of chasing birds, haircuts, and a swim in the lake!
That was on our list of things to do today, but we didn't get to it! Good job. Moose wanted me to tell Abe and Tilly hi. :)
You've mowed the lawn three times, but only done 5 loads of laundry? Wow. Either your grass grows fast, or you don't have much laundry to do.....or you have lots left to do.
Black dog looks like he has done a great job on his diet. Abe dog looks like a lion.
You are a much better dog mom than I am gunner just gets to go to the park, no lake no chasing birds & no hair cuts. I suck
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was on our list of things to do today, but we didn't get to it! Good job. Moose wanted me to tell Abe and Tilly hi. :)
You've mowed the lawn three times, but only done 5 loads of laundry? Wow. Either your grass grows fast, or you don't have much laundry to do.....or you have lots left to do.
Black dog looks like he has done a great job on his diet. Abe dog looks like a lion.
You are a much better dog mom than I am gunner just gets to go to the park, no lake no chasing birds & no hair cuts. I suck
Post a Comment