Saturday, December 5, 2009

Must smell good

While we were home for Thanksgiving, there was lots of showering going on. Since we most likely won't be back in Utah until next summer sometime, there were some things that needed to happen during this trip. I've got a sister who is 6 weeks more pregnant than me and I wanted to do a shower for her while I was home. So, with some help from my mother and some other good chefs, we were able to pull one together. It was fun to see all of the cute baby girl stuff that she got - and made me excited for my shower given by Josh's family that afternoon. We realized once again how much love and support we have from everybody, and are grateful for all of the fun boy stuff that we got.

A *not very good* picture of the food and decor at Jer's shower.

Her and the girl stuff



Layla and me

Josh and me, trying to figure out how to pack everything...

5 comments:

LP, Staci & Cooper Swainston said...

looks like you had fun!!! wish i could have been there! cant wait for cooper to meet his buddy :)

Kristin said...

I haven't seen you in a while...you look so cute pregnant. It's such a cute little belly, I do mean little. SO CUTE!!

The Hyding Place said...

the food was delicious. it was fun to see you. sad you won't be back for so long!

Craig and Janalyn said...

MMMMMMM fruit pizza.....

Hey I figured out my first sewing project!! You are going to love it! I am going to make one for you and Jer and Jamie too! Wish me luck. Mom is going to help me so it won't be a total train wreck!!
xoxo

Kami said...

Hi! Congratulations on being prego!I hope you don't mind that I found your blog & added you to my blog list:) It looks like you guys have a lot of fun together.