and this is nothing like a good Christmas card!
(but it's as close as we're going to get)
Happy Holidays!
Love, Josh and Joni
Thursday, December 17, 2009
There's nothing like a good Christmas card
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
HAHAHA Merry Christmas. Thanks for the not-card. :)
Way to go Mikkelsen family! Oh and under 100 days 'til baby comes. Your card is way nicer than our card this year.
haha. Reminds me of Mary Poppins. Great idea for a card. I'm jealous I didn't think of it....by the way, on facebook it says they are having technical difficulties on our lost blog site. I'm sure we both won that day.
That's my kind of Christmas card! I love it...maybe I can use your idea next year. :)
I love your christmas card and think it's a great idea that I might have to steal next year.
Post a Comment