Thursday, January 28, 2010

Almost 32 weeks


Here is a belly shot of not quite 32 weeks. Yes, I'm getting big. Yes, I'm wearing sweats. Yes, I've been asleep on the couch for the past 2 hours. Don't judge me...I work long hours.
Things are going well with the baby so far. He's a crazy little guy - it seems like he's almost always moving around and will undoubtedly perform for his audience (Josh). We are getting excited with not too much longer left to go, and we both stay so busy that time really flies by.

13 comments:

Jeff&Rachel said...

Eight weeks is going to fly by - which can be good or bad...Does little baby have a name yet?

Ina & co. said...

Geez - Little Basketball bump! I swear I was a blimp at that stage... You look like that little sign over to the left... cute! :)

Kristin said...

You look GREAT!!!!! I'm so excited to meet this little guy.

Craig and Janalyn said...

You look so cute Joni! Thanks for the belly pic!! He will be here before you know it! YAY!!!

LP, Staci & Cooper Swainston said...

Can't wait! It's getting close!!!

The Hyding Place said...

You look great! Can't wait for you to be a mommy!

Annie Duckworth said...

It is about time! You look awesome.

christy said...

So. Stinkin. Cute. Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ahh my goodness...this picture just makes me smile!! i love belly pics...especially with cousins that live far, far away! you are tiny..you may not feel it..but you really are! i was a bolder at 32 weeks! much love.

J.C. & Tiana said...

You are one of those girls that could always be pregnant cause you look so freaking cute. You are so tiny. I also want to know if there is a name yet? Keep the belly pics coming

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are so cute Joni!!!

allison wright said...

i just can't wait to see that little guy with a beautiful mom like you. you sure do the pregnant thing well. i hope you are able to find comfort to get some sleep.

Clegg Family said...

You are so not fair. You only look pregnant in your cute little belly, my whole body gets pregnant. :)
Getting so excited for you!!