Josh turns 28 on Monday. We had his annual chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting last night. This year it was a double decker. It was delicious.
I'm 37 weeks now. Large and in charge.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Big cake, big woman
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
About the lady: in charge-yes, large-hardly! You look great!
The cake looks great! You've got some skills, girl! ;) & happy b=day to Josh.
Happy b-day josh. You all will be good mom and dad. My hat is off for you all.
That cake looks awesome! Joni, you're not big at all. It's crazy that you're pretty much full term - how exciting!
It's still so funny to see my baby sister pregnant! You, your cake and even Josh all look great! Happy Birthday Josh!
No John Deer?
Large? Not Hardly. Pretty Sure those are your regular jeans. You looks so cute! What was the occasion? Ha. JK.
YAY!!! That baby is almost here! I can't wait to see him! Happy birthday Josh! I wish I could try some of that cake-- I can't imagine what peanut butter frosting tastes like. However, everything Joni makes is delicious! You look so cute Joni. Can you sit on the couch and hold a can of soda on your belly?? Try it and call me!
Um....can I get that recipe for that delicious cake? Holy Cow. {and while you're at it tell me the recipe for staying so thin while pregnant! You look great.}
Post a Comment