Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 2 Pic


Just thought I would post another pic.

8 comments:

karenbanks said...

Congratulations!!!!!
Little Brigham is soooo cute!!!
We can't wait to see him in person.
You will be such great parents.
He is a lucky little boy!!
Hope to see you soon.
Love Jim and Karen Banks

Kristin said...

He's so cute. I'm coming up after Jared gets off work tonight. You'll still be there right?? Can't wait to see him in person!! Seriously, he's so cute!!

Val, Matt, and Madison said...

So, so, so, so cute! Congratulations you two! He is perfect!

Tami said...

How precious!

Alan and Lynette said...

Congratulations and good job Joni!!! Glad to hear things went so well! You're little guy is ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

What a good looking kid. Love the pics of him and Abe side by side. You should stick a pic of Josh snoozing in there. It'd be a perfect fit. Good job to both of you. I can't wait to hold the little guy.

Michelle Johnston said...

YEAH! I'm so happy for you guys. What a cute name for a sweet baby boy! Good luck with the recovery! We wish you the very BEST!

Jeff&Rachel said...

What great news! We haven't had internet access lately but I kept thinking about you guys, hoping everything went well. So cute! I'm going to have to call and hear about all the details.