Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What will I miss about being pregnant?

Feeling okay about ordering a half rack of ribs for myself from Oklahoma Joe's - the best barbeque place in Kansas City!




What won't I miss? My jackets not fitting, so me having to wear Josh's stuff everywhere we go.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't wait to try Oklahoma Joe's. Is the line really out the door?? Can't wait for the little one to get here!!

Michelle Johnston said...

OJ's is the BEST!!! I'm so excited to see your sweet little one! I'm sure its just around the corner!

The Hyding Place said...

The picture of those ribs don't actually look that good...kinda dry. Also, why stop at a half rack? ha! Anyway, found out mom likes to spend all of the holidays with you. Good job. Looking forward to seeing your little fellow. You look great.
Any more showers lately?

Jeff&Rachel said...

I wonder how far away Oklahoma Joe's is from here....

LP, Staci & Cooper Swainston said...

ohhhh, you will still want to order a half rack all to yourself after the little guy comes! ...... especially if you are nursing! :) Can't wait to see him!