Brigham is four weeks old today! I can't believe how fast time has already gone by.
In the past weeks, baby Briggs has learned to master: eating, puking, peeing when we take his diaper off, holding hands, grunting, tummy naps, and looking so so cute.
He is getting a little better every day at: sleeping at night, productive grunting, not scratching himself, holding his head up, not going cross-eyed, and wrapping his parents around his fingers. All ten of them. And his toes.
We sure feel lucky to have this little guy be part of our family. It's been a great four weeks.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
4 weeks old
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
can't believe its been a month already! and the best part is...it just gets more and more fun everyday! i remember i was sad when Cooper was 1 week old, then 1 month old b/c I thought time was going way too fast. But its so fun to see them develop. and time does go way too fast, so just be sure to cherish every minute! can't wait to see you guys soon!
Cute picture. I am wondering if he pees like the kid on the Huggies commercial? Also, although he is doing better at not scratching himself now, he will pick that up again as he gets older. It's a boy thing. :)
Ha ha ha to Jamie's comment. :) I like that he's wrapping you around his fingers and toes. Just wait until he smiles and then you melt. Only a couple weeks and he'll be smiling up a storm! It will be fun for the cousins to meet each other. :) xoxo
He is so cute I love seeing pictures of little briggs. Just wait it gets even better with every day.
He has won us over too. How's the mommy and daddy doing?
that adorable face. i can't believe he is four weeks. what a great post to capture that precious age. i love cross eyed babies just trying to focus. how are the pups doing with little brig?
Oh Joni! He is really so so cute. His skin coloring is beautiful. His little face and eyes are adorable. When can I meet him?!
Post a Comment