Close, but better. On Thursday we had a little ceremony that I'd like to call the changing of the grandmas. We were lucky enough to have my mom here with us for almost 2 weeks. After cooking and cleaning and walking the dogs and putting up with Josh, she was probably ready to go home. So, we dropped her off at the airport but got to pick Josh's mom up all in the same trip - so we didn't have to go one minute without one of our moms here to help.
Grandma Pete
Grandma Genny
Saturday, April 10, 2010
The changing of the guard?
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
oh look at those grandma's!! I bet Genny is in HEAVEN right now! I can't wait to meet little Brig!
i love that our little guys aren't very far apart in age. it's so fun to see your blog, and think of those first weeks with cooper. it seems like so long ago, but not long at all. it will be so fun when you guys move out here!
BAM is so lucky to have such wonderful grandmas!!
How is BAM doing? How are you? With all of your visitors, a new baby, and Josh home, you haven't been calling me. I will have to call you this week. Henry loved seeing the pictures of BAM on mom's camera. Andrew is still having a hard time with his name. :)
And how nice to have a big house for them to stay in and not a little apartment.
Yay! Thanks for calling!
YOU ARE SO LUCKY! Little B is so handsome...I hope you are adjusting well. Knowing you, you are handling motherhood like a champ! I'm still waiting to hear the birth story!
Post a Comment