Monday, June 7, 2010

busy week...

We've been busy packing lately. That's also what is in our future for the next 5 days. Brigham is being a great baby and is content laying and playing while we work. He will be excited to have his cousins and Great Grandma get here this week to pay him some attention. Until then, however, I'm glad he likes ceiling fans and bouncer seats.

Briggs had his 2 month appointment last week. He got his shots and only screamed for a few minutes. He jumped from the 30th percentile in everything last month to the 55th this month. He weighed in at almost 12 pounds - 23 inches - and a big head. (I don't remember the circumference.)



It's been super hot here, so he's getting used to wearing only diapers or onesies.



Posing in his new sun/safari hat.



Waking up from a nap.



Hooray for cute clothes! (3-6 month size, by the way. I'm glad I tried them on him before he outgrows them completely.)

3 comments:

Jeff&Rachel said...

Good luck packing and saying goodbye to Kansas. Where are you heading? Did you sell the house?

J.C. & Tiana said...

Oh Joni, the thing I hate more than anything is packing and unpacking. Good luck, briggs is so stinking cute he is getting so big. We can't wait to hang out with you guys this summer.

P.S. I hate shots the worst thing ever! And they only get worse when they get older cause they realize what is happening.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

oh my word! he is the most darling boy in all of the world. i can't wait to meet him....someday.