We've been spending lots of time with family. This is Brig with his cousin Trace who is 6 weeks older than him.
We've had lots of time to relax. Enough time, in fact, that Brigham learned to suck his thumb and loves it.
Here is the cutest Team USA fan. Despite our red, white, and blue breakfast and lunch, they couldn't pull it off.
Briggs, laughing at his grandpa.
More relaxing...
Family time after church.
Monday, June 28, 2010
lovin' Utah
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love the picture of Brigham sucking his thumb...so cute!!! Glad to see you guys are doing great!!
Joni those are great pictures! He is so adorable. Glad to see you still love soccer. I saw your dad at church and was sad I didn't see you. Let me know if things calm down after the 4th so we can get together.
Oh my briggs is getting so big and so cute. I love the family pic you all look so good I can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment