Thursday, August 26, 2010

To Washington...and beyond!

It is way too daunting of a task to get these pictures in chronological order now that they are up uploaded. If it bothers you, scroll down and read it from the bottom.
Since arriving in Charlottesville (where we are now), we have enjoyed lots of smiles...


shopping (bought this hat today)...


swimming!


sitting up...


and laundry.


Here is Josh - before his first day of work. He wouldn't let me walk him to work and take a picture in front of the building like I wanted to. So here's our fridge and vitamins instead.


Brigham, enjoying Arlington National Cemetery (my favorite part of the DC trip)


Briggs - on our Capitol tour/Smithsonian day. Again, enjoying himself.


Me and 2 Brighams.


Brigham and me, enjoying the Capitol tour.


Enjoying our walk around the monuments.


Brig - and WWII monument.


Josh and Brigham at the Supreme Court.



Our family at the Capitol.



Brig and the Capitol.



Brigham, enjoying the drive from Kentucky to DC.



Our only proof that we've been to Kentucky.



I realized after about 20 hours of driving that I didn't pack enough toys. He got bored and was looking for other entertainment.



Our second stop just past Kansas City.



The morning of our first day of driving. Poor kid didn't know what he was in for.

4 comments:

J.C. & Tiana said...

Ok so are you in D.C. for awhile? Last time I talked to you, you didn't have plans. Let me know cause if your down there for a while we are just a hop...skip...and jump away. I also need to know where you are going if you know yet i can't wait.

Ina & co. said...

Are you in Charlottesville Virginia? 'Cause my mom and sisters just flew in there... minus me and the kids of course! Dang... Hope you're having fun!! Briggs is so cute!

Craig and Janalyn said...

Love the pics Joni! I still think the one with Brigham's face smashed into the backpack carrier is so sad/funny. It looks like you had a great trip.

Clegg Family said...

So glad you guys made it back and it looks like you had a great time. Now on to the next "great time"...see you bright and early on Saturday! :)