We found out on Saturday that our sweet Tilly has cancer. She is only 5 years old. She goes in for surgery tomorrow (judge me if you will, but she is part of our family). Brigham was enjoying his dog today and I thought I better capture the moment. Hopefully there are many more moments like this after a successful surgery.
Monday, February 14, 2011
A boy and his dog
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hugs for Tilly! Hope all goes well.
Oh Joni i'm so sorry. I know how that is I have jumped on a plane with a child and dog to get gunner surgery that he needs. Feel better Tilly. And seriously Brigs could not be any cuter.
This brought a tear to my eye. I'm sad for your little family. Hope all goes well.
Post a Comment