Oh what a sweet picture! I am so excited about your exciting Kansas news! I saw Jan the other day and she gave me the whole update on your cute family. I miss you. Keep the updates coming!!
Thanks for your sweet comments on our blog. We miss you guys too. So happy you are in a real home again! If you have a minute we would love your address to mail Briggs a birthday gift. And if you had to pick a favorite color for him, what would it be? Thanks. Talk to you soon!
3 comments:
You make me tired just trying to keep my brain up with all your moving! Kansas? I'm confused.
Oh what a sweet picture! I am so excited about your exciting Kansas news! I saw Jan the other day and she gave me the whole update on your cute family. I miss you. Keep the updates coming!!
Hi Joni,
Thanks for your sweet comments on our blog. We miss you guys too. So happy you are in a real home again! If you have a minute we would love your address to mail Briggs a birthday gift. And if you had to pick a favorite color for him, what would it be? Thanks. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment