Brigham helped us work out in the yard the other day. He was immediately drawn to the sticks and mud and shovels. It was his first real experience of being (on his own) outside, as he is normally in my arms or a stroller if we are outside. But, I had work to do, so he got to explore.
He tasted his first mud, played in his first dried bird-poop, held his first worm (almost tasted it...good thing I'm still faster than he is!), and got his first skinned knees. I guess long pants are a must for this still-crawling explorer.
Thanks to the good weather, this will be a more common experience for my little man.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
He's all boy
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hooray for backyards and little boys. He is just so handsome. So happy to hear the weather is warm and you can enjoy some time together outside. We love the pictures of your sweet little guy.
Cute pictures of Briggs, and your lawn doesn't look all that bad!
Oh he is so cute! I can't wait till he is mine too.
Post a Comment