Sunday, November 25, 2007

AFRICA!!


My parents got their mission call on Wednesday. They are going to be serving in the Kenya Nairobi Mission. They report to the MTC on February 25! What news! I thought my mom would die (or at least pee a little), but they are both really excited, can't you tell?

Congratulations, Mom and Dad. You are going to do great. We love you!


3 comments:

Craig and Janalyn said...

Oh I just love them! They are so cute and I miss them so much already.. I am going to be a mess when they go so far away!!!! Like, Kenya is so far that you can't even drive there! =) Noah told me that. Anyway, I am going to post about it on my blog too!

Michelle Johnston said...

Hey Joni! I found you:) I love blogs for that reason! I am so excited for your parents! Missions are so exciting. Hey, I just wanted you to know I am SO glad that you guys came to Kansas! Hopefully we can keep in touch forever:) See you tomorow.
Michelle

Craig and Janalyn said...

Hi Joni. Update please. haha