No, I'm not talking about Harrison Ford. He is, however a person who crossed my mind as I got a phone call from my neighbor tonight alerting us that there had been a car that was transporting prisoners that was in an accident by the golf course (aka: right by our house). She said, "I don't want to worry you, but all of the prisoners haven't been accounted for, so keep your dogs in and your doors locked." Scary!
Well, come to find out, they were eventually all accounted for and she called back to let us know that. I can't say we didn't consider getting the shotgun out though. I'm so glad I have Josh to keep me feeling safe!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
The Fugitive
Posted by
Josh n' Joni
at
9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow! That is scary! I think I would be freaking out...cuz I do freak out over less than that! But at least you found out they were all accounted for so you could sleep better!
Holy crap Joni! That is seriously freaky! I'm glad that you guy's didn't have to shoot anyone. :)
Oh my goodness! That would have been so scary. Yes that is good that you have your big strong hubby.. and Abe is a scary guard dog! I am glad you are safe. I love you!
Post a Comment