I think I might get the hang of this teaching school in Kansas thing. It snowed three inches last night, so I got another free day off school! I got a call this morning at 6:00 to let me know that school was cancelled due to incliment weather. Sweet! Since I didn't have anything planned today but a math test (yes, my kids were probably real excited that it was a snow day too!) I was able to get my whole house cleaned. I usually try real hard to do that on Saturdays, but they get busy with grocery shopping, sleeping in, planning lessons for Sunday, etc. So I haven't had a chance to do a real deep cleaning for awhile. I got so much done today and was able to wear a hoodie, sweats, slippers, and no bra - the whole day! :) Maybe Kansas isn't so bad. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You had the day off?!?! You're school was cancelled?!?! Where in Kansas are you! We're in USD 501 and they NEVER cancel, not even for ice. My poor girls waited 30 minutes in the snow this morning for the bus to come. We are positively GREEN with envy!! ;)
that is so nice. I wish I had a free day sometimes! HAHA But I didn't wear a bra yesterday either. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good ol' hoodies. Noboday can tell!
Post a Comment